These versatile electric pumps can safely deliver up to 10,000 psi of hydraulic pressure and can be configured in a variety of ways to activate single or double acting cylinders. The base models utilize a remote pendant or an attached switch along with a 49 cu-in. (.26 gal) reservoir to power a single acting cylinder. A larger 98 cu-in. (.52 gal) reservoir is available as well. These pumps can be configured to use a variety of activation configurations. Optional normally open or normally closed solenoids are available. If a double acting cylinder load is required, a 4 way, 3 position solenoid valve is available.
- This series of Electric pumps deliver hydraulic fluid to pressures up to 10,000 psi using a 1/3 HP, 2,000 RPM commutator motor.
- The lightweight and compact design of these pumps provides ultimate portability.
- All weather performance – These pumps are fully sealed making them available for outdoor use and operable in any position.
- Optional remote pendant or attached switch
- Optional solenoid and 4 way manual control valve models are available upon request.
These portable electric pumps feature a 2 stage operation that provides a high flow rate of 153 cu. In. at first stage and up to 1015 psi. They can be configured in a variety of ways to activate single or double acting cylinders. The base models utilize a remote pendant along with a .80 gallon reservoir. A larger 1.6 gallon reservoir is available as well. This pump can be provided with manual or needle valves in a holding or return type configuration. Using a 4 way valve it can also be configured for double-acting cylinders.
- This series of Electric pumps deliver hydraulic fluid to pressures up to 10,000 psi (70 Mpa.) using a .87 HP, single phase commutator insulation “E” type motor.
- The portable design of these 40 to 50 Lb. pumps comes with a carrying handle and remote pendant switches.
- Options for this pump include adjustable pressure regulator, pressure switch, gauges and valves.