Pumps with 4 way valves are for use with double-acting cylinders. This valve allows the pump to advance or retract a double-acting cylinder at full pump pressure.
A 4-way valve can be placed on any of the P, PH and CP series pumps. To order a pump with a 4-way valve, simply add "-4V" after the pump model number (Example P2A-160-4V)
- Same features as each Model without this 4-way valve
- Industrial transfer of liquid
- Operated presses, valves, doors, safety locks and various other devices
- pumps with these valves do not have release valves because the 4-way valve is used to release pressure
- 4-way valves only used on pumps to 10,000 PSI