In a single, compact unit, Star has combined an efficient pump and durable cylinder that produces 2 tons of lifting capacity. The model HF600 Jacks is easy to operate-takes only 1 1/2 pounds of pedal force per 100 pounds of load, and it is fast acting. For each stroke of the folding pump foot pedal, the cylinder piston rod moves 3/16 inch. The unit has a built-in release pedal for rapid lowering, and the Jack is equipped with lugs that make it easy to mount. Star provides several standard stroke lengths, but custom lengths are also available subject to the limitations shown in the specification table below.
- Full 4000 pound lifting capacity
- Easily operated pedal type pump
- Hard chrome plated piston rod and pump piston
- Release pedal for rapid lowering
- Folding foot pedal
- Top-of-stroke relief valve to prevent over-extension
- Optional overload relief valve
- Maximum stroke with 4,000 lb. load with no eccentric loading
- Cylinder and rod pinned ends - 22.5" stroke maximum
- Minimum stroke length - 4"
- Force required on pedal = 1.5 lbs. per 100 lbs. of load
- Piston rod travel per pump stroke - 3/16" stroke
- Custom stroke lengths are available
Typical Custom Modifications:
- Custom stroke length
- Foot pedal tread plate
- Rod thread type
- Paint color
- Special mounting holes and slots
Star's customer service and engineering personnel will assist you with customization that is required. Whether we receive your drawing and specification or provide one to you, we strive to meet your special requirements as quickly and efficiently as possible.